Friday, May 6, 2011

Dipping toes

I don't have anything particularly grand to say here. I like dolls and I like making them. I'm hoping to share methods and techniques, and generally wave my dolls at everyone in hope I can find some of them new homes. I'll be open to commissions and suggestions and gentle criticism.

I make rag dolls, and dolls with limbs and heads of polymer or paper clay. I make dolls with leather heads, which sounds exotic and gruesome but isn't, honest. As soon as I work out how, I'll post tutorials and patterns, although it's pretty outrageous of me to suggest I can add anything new to the huge and wonderful flotilla of dollmakers already gracing the web.

Wish me luck?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for the wonderful and supportive things you say! I'm thrilled to read them and I reply to each one.